As a notary public, I can help you with any of the following:

  • Notarization-My services include statutory declarations and affidavits including insurance loss declarations, health care declarations and out of province documents.
  • Travel documents-If you need a letter for foreign travel or minor travel, passport documents and applications, and proof of identity papers, I can help you.
  • Certified True Copies-The original document must be brought in to the office in order to be certified.

I offer a variety of notary and legal services. If you are in need of anything else that isn’t listed on the website, just ask if I can help you with it.